okay now me and mom is fine
i did my best i think
and got the things i needed wanted too
so i am glad about it πŸ‘⛄
but humans are very troublesome
but i will thank to mom about many things
it was not only her fault too
because i cannot be kind to her often
but im still sad in me what she did to me
this is why i know she is not my certain place as well
but i got tapioka cafe late x5 and some other good things today
and i can make tapioka coffee
i got coffee x2 too
some one looks so tasty
but it was super duper pooper heavy (´・n・`)
i carried a lot today and thought my shoulder would get destroyed...
but could back home
and then
so i got banana too 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
and made banana ice and then do something to tapioka kun
and then did exercise
i think i did so much today
walked and carried incredible heavy bags and did the exercise
also i got something today and added the move for my exercise too
i think i can train my arms with it
and byebye to somewhat my fluffy arm? i hope so (´・Ο‰・`)
maybe i would have muscle pains tomorrow for sure
but i like train myself and wish me can be gooder
change myself in the way is what i can do
and what i want to do in this year
i don't want to stay in this place
i mean
this me
that fugly and fat and always saying those
i hate that me so very much
that give up soon and start eating many and then cannot be thin again..
over and over again (´・Ο‰・`)
but i tried to not get sweets today
even mom seemed she would get for me
i said no thank you
but i got one chocolate actually (´・Ο‰・`)
it is which i wanted to try to eat
so and oh some snacks too (´・Ο‰・`)
i will stop write about these now because i hate what saying and doing now
(´・Ο‰・`)