I had a headache after wokeup
I didn't want to wakeup
Wished me just died really 
Everyday is like a shit
I had to do exercise so took medication and fixed the hurts 
And done
But I am scared that a spider gone from the cage..
I found a big one yesterday and cought it but I cannot tell it to the bitch so I just leave it
I taped the cage with the tape too
But somehow it disappear when I see after wakeup and went to pee 😨😨😨😨😨😨
Why
W
How
How the spider can gone from there?
I cannot understand..
Before it happened too
Next day the spider gone.. even I cared neatly..
How 
So scary spiders are..
I am sad that cannot deal with them alone too 
And have to need the bitch 
But it was not in my room so it was okay 
And one more thing 
My pants and my clothes not back after wash 
But cannot ask it to the bitch 
I really wonder where it go
Even if I would ask, it just would tell at me or say don't know
But really didn't back after washed
Masks too
What going on
I hate her so very much