I heard post man shouting in front of the door
But I ignored well as usual 
(´・ω・`)
Maybe geandma got it 
But today many things comes 
Not many only two
That miuk mochi sweets and the Dino bag 🦖👜✨
I like it 
It's very cute 🦖👜✨
I bought it with my point too 
So it means it was free actually
I like that 
Buy the hinges with my card, and then point increasing bit by bit 
And then I can get something with the point someday 
200 yen = 2 point 
I saved 1080 or like that point 
Not it's how much it costs for having the point 👾🍥
But I didn't buy only mine, soemtiems that angry mom asked me to buy dad's shaver on Amazon and I used the card for paying and then mom pay me in the real world 
Is what I've done sometimes 
So I could save the points 
Shaver is around 2500 or like that 
So 25 point 
Also bought shoes on shoe shop online 
It was mom's shopping 
But it was 10000 yen or like that 
So means 100 points!!
And then me bought my boxes that can output the messy things 
It was like 12000 yen or like that too
I like points like that 
Because it is strange 
I just use it and I can pay so easily with the card and even if we don't have anything, it's normal
But they give me such points when I buy something with the card and give me the points
Unbelievable thing it is actually 👾👜🦖
And someday I can exchange the point with something I want like the Dino bag 🦖👜👾
👏👾