I know how to deal with troublesome humans 
If I do need I will deal with them 
Mom is one of the one 
All the time πŸ˜’πŸ˜  this and this face have to me 
But I can give a smile 
For making it be normal 
Totally like kiddo 
But I know why she would be like that too 
That is why I think she is poor 
Because angry angry angry is not feel good
I feel those a lot too in my life
But if it was same creature 
And if it was someone who I need in my life
I have to change as like a Cameleon and deal with them
I don't know since when she is like that 
It seems she lived in an unfair world 
So maybe she is like that 
Difficult one 
I know what kind of person me is and what others want me to do and deal with me 
But it won't be what I want always 
Because they don't know my how to book 
But I know other humans how to book 
And what would make them happy, unhappy 
What would hurt them, not hurt 
I thought so soemtiems 
But I might don't know at all too
I just able to consider those things in my heard for each creatures 
But maybe it be in a wrong way a lot too
Even if I would give a pencil to somebody and it was because they would be glad, but that person might be get angry and attack me too
Because had a really bad memory with the pencil and it reminded the person about those time 
So we will never know first time
But able to know bit by bit if I would be with the person 
What I should say, what I shouldn't say 
But I'm so very tired of those 
So I just won't do it
If I be like that, they would feel strange too 
Because I would care about those things and I cannot tell anything in the end 
Or each time I would put something Alfa words for the main talk and make it soft and never make the sounds strong 
But those are very tire thing
And kinda fake too
I feel gross to be like that one 
If it was not the time I wanted to be
Feel so bad 
And be like that 
Inside is very 😠
But show 😊
I can do it 
But I feel so very gross in me and cannot keep do it 
But if it was really really necessary for my life I would do
But there is not anymore since I don't live in the social world 
But if I say those things I feel sorry to mom after all
Because I know why she was angry 
Maybe still too
But she will never think about my sadness 
And think 100% bad is me it seems