awwww....
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Waaaaaa
What happened to me ..
Somebody bought something... Expensive thing
It is from another country 
But I just should send it to the place where they would send it to the country 
Such hardcore fan bought it I think...
Wow
..
What happened
😯😯😯😯😯😯
Thank you very much for somebody 
I don't know who is that 
They won't tell me who bought from another country 
I didn't think somebody would want such thing 
Maybe otakkie 
It is a keychain of some game character 
It is not what I bought because I wanted but it is also was in a Ransome surprise box which I bought before in very good price 
So many things were in the box randomly
But I was not interested in those items at all 
But now it sold out 😯😯😯
I put expensive price on there 
Around 4000 yen 😯😯😯
Just one key chain 
Who bought 😯 you are god 
Thank you 😯😯😯
Maybe it was what the person really wanted 
Or else who would buy with the price 
But I did know somebody would want those things someday even if I put such price on the things 
Because there is always someone who would want it 
Like somebody would want me someday