but i feel a bit sorry to the person who i said strong and bad things which would hurt the person
i said something to the person who sent me a message today and said they might be my person and so on a lot of things
and seemed read the profile too
but i said so terrible thing and blocked
i think me had no good feelings that time and i was irritated too
but i think i couldn't think that person is my person in me at all sadly
even if i didn't know about the person that much though
i saw that person's picture and felt it is not
i think they shouldn't use the pictures if they don't want me to judge them by the picture
because those pictures could tell something too
and there was nothing bio and there was only that picture and said
you look like chubby jesus
and that person said something it is not nice to say flejkageiowajkew or like that things to me (´・Ο‰・`)
i said what i thought to the person honestly
because he looked like chubby jesus
and seemed someone who i can beat just one punch too
✊´・Ο‰・`✊
i am very strong
i cannot be with a weak person more than me
because me is strong and i will be strong more and more too
those humans should want weak creature i think
me is not ✊´・Ο‰・`✊
but i couldn't say sorry and just keep block
but i just thought i said bad thing and i just should have ignored like i do to all others
but that person gave me the secret codes and i read and wanted to say something
but that reply and the messages were boring as pack
so maybe it is okay thing (´・Ο‰・`)
but i don't want to hurt anybody like that way if i can


i couldn't be kind 
but i think it is better to be like this to the person who i cannot have a feeling or feel something from the person from the beginning
because others just would be kind and be friendly, but in the end, they would leave from them
and they won't be with you forever too
most of them could be like that
i hate the humans who gives me a kindness too 
even if they cannot help me in the end 
even if i write what i need and want 
that is why i don't like others 
but i don't hate them as human beings that much i think
not sure
most of them are gross is true
but some wouldn't be too bad creatures 
and i will not mind if they won't try to close to me and touch me 
i want them to have what they want in their life as well