i want to know a person who never did voice chat or like that in games
but most of humans who likes playing games, love to make game friends, chatting, talking with them
i don't like talk with strangers
but after all all humans wanting connection with others
and nobody is really alone
i really never met someone who really not connecting with humans
all connecting with others in someway
i think my person is massive misanthrope
then i can only think about Jason
but Jason won't come to me
i think we can get along well
maybe he is actually kind and would be kind to me
is what i want to think
i feel lonely
but i try to think about my person
i forgot to say
i forgot what i wanted to say
i want to see different person
i want to meet
and start a conversation and me not have to feel these everyday alone then
others and me is different
the thinking way and feeling way
but i think my person also not want me to play games with others that much
and do voice chat with them
and most of them could be males too
there is many females who would do those things
i think them as just bitchies
sadly game world is not the world where a female can play normally
since there is gross males a lot
if i was a male, i cannot like such a female and i will call her as a slut
there is many reasons why i won't do those things
1. I don't want to speak, and have nothing to say, even not need to say Yes or No also even on any chats in like that games too
Ignore
maybe that is only the reason
but also me is shy too
But really have nothing talk about any piece of bit to those strangers
even not want to talk about the games too
just read my brain and move
i think so when i played online games
but they won't
so i don't like online games
somehow some humans told me that it is unfair or me saying stupid things
why your person cannot play games or like that
i never said my person cannot play games
i just not like the humans who like talk with those strangers and have the communication with them
i don't think those are bad things
but i don't like my person do those things
it was good if my person just like puzzle games and so on like me
and just able to enjoy the online games with me
i could enjoy with my person
but maybe games are too meaningless thing in this world most
sometimes i think so
i don't want to live in the screen world
but i do
so im tired of those things
i want real more
something real
see the real nature is more good feel for me
but i want to play games with my person
next to next
superfamicon is good game too
i want my person to be next to me
its nothing fun to just staring this screen in my life