I might have attachment disorder
I read about it and what happend to me and happens to me is very similar 
I have no place for me since I was little
Always afraid 
Because mom also would leave me alone 
When I'm bad 
She tried to put me in somewhere scary place 
But I remember the brother helped me
I don't know others thing
But I think I have only mom since I was little because I cannot have my place any other places 
If me was being good and won't make mom angry, she was not so bad 
But she becoming a scary one bit by bit 
Also it's because me is already big and me just annoying her
I want to die and delete me
Then want she would think 
Maybe fine 
I think so 
Because of her attitude to me 
She is fine to leave me alone 
She never know I'm crying everyday 
Not think me is very lonely everyday 
But chichiko is my place 
But not a safe place 
We just scared together alone in this cold world 
I feel very strange the brain 
Today I hit the head 
Because tried to find mask and so on 
As I said, what she told me is 
You should looking in your room 
With very scary way 
I really hate how she talks 
I really hate to see hypocrite her too
She will help others 
Even if she cannot help her daughter 
I feel always neglected
It's not only from her 
From this world