I'm not speak any since some days ago 
In the real world 
On the internet 
I'm just crying 
Why do I had to be born 
I cannot understand
I wanted Jason to be real
But only mask here 
My heart hurts 
Jason also feels this way 
And always alone 
Just killing humans 
Very cold world he lives in 
I cannot stop crying
If I don't be good, I cannot have what I need in my life 
It is only the reason I always be normal with the one 
I even not want to call it as my mother 
I felt this way so many times 
If I am able to run 
I will run from here already
And not have to care about them anymore 
Never involved with this 
These humans 
Even if they start to say or do something suddenly those times 
I want to disappear
This is why I want to die too
Because not have to care their feelings 
Since they don't 
They treat me like this way 
I thought I never want to go outside with it
Since she will leave me alone in the middle place and go 
I felt very sad 
I wanted to die so very much 
But it will happens again if I am here and forgive those 
She will never be sorry
She thinks me is bad too
I never want to talk
But I cannot have what I want and need that much if I do this 
This is why it never can be ends 
The parent and me 
Because I cannot live without them
I hate it so very much
And made me feel bad about those too
Each time made her feel bad and what it told me is then buy them by yourself
Cook by yourself
I am not allowed to say what I want to say if I don't work 
It sounds like that always 
If you say something then work and go live alone 
I didn't want to have like this parent 
I hate them in me a lot