Jason mom loved him 
Jason likes mom 
Will listen to mom
Because mom gave him a love and care and he felt those 
But it also could be because there is nobody else gave him those 
And she had only him too
The son she love
But Jason is mine 
I want Jason to come to me and stay with me 
We won't talk 
But just know you are exist would helps me a lot
And I like Jason 
I won't bully you like others did 
I won't leave you alone too
If you want me to stay with you 
Jason never die 
He won't change anything 
But only good change 
It is the heart 
I wished if he could feel warmwarm with me somewhat 
I feel cold in this world and I'm tired of the humans so very much 
I'm very tired to get disappointed 
I like dead humans 
Who won't change anything too 
But they just never can change anything 
But I feel peace to know about them 
And I can know everything about them 
And no update 
Jason also won't change anything 
But change in a good way I hope 
And not have to feel cold and sad alone