I sometimes feel strange like me is a man or like that 
Especially when I hear music 
Like avenged sevenfold
But also linkin park too
It is like me is the singer 
And act same like them
And I feel me is a male more 
But when I see the mirror, just a poo is there 
It's me 
Yupoo πŸ’©
They have what I don't have 
But I feel I have those when I hear the songs 
So maybe it can be bad also good
Because something changing in me those times 
Soon I can back to me and feel how me is just yupoo πŸ’©
I can feel me is strong somewhat those times 
Legend time 
I don't know who is me sometimes 
And who I should be 
But after all all me 
I almost everyday watching ramram music videos when I do exercise for some years already 
I really never changed since the time I started to do with it
They give me a power to punch hard too 
And there is already steps which I decided and it never changed too 
So do same thing everyday 
But I increased the numbers I must do 
Punch x80 right x80 and left x80 in the song 
Like that 
Before it was 60 times 
Maybe I should add on more song and do more 
It's good thing for me that there is the steps which decided 
And never changes 
If something changes one, I feel bad I think and the Rhythm would be not good
I inputted I must do the move for each songs 
I won't change 
Because troublesome to find good thing too 
Same is fine 
But this is me 
That cannot notice to better thing 
And being so grandma in this world 
There would be many things I don't know but good and better things more than the things I'm using now too 
Everything surprising me when I see such things
Such high-tech things 
I couldn't know those trend things and so on at all because I didn't watch anything like hikakintv also didn't check on anything that much 
But hikakintv teaching me many things I think 
But I'm watching from very old one 
So me just know 2015 years time trend well I think 
I hope I can reach to 2020 someday soon