these days i keep looking at amazon and many other shopping place and see the things
it is the way to killing the time for me
and looking for something which i would want and have
then there is too many (´・Ο‰・`)
but it is fun to putput all of them in my cart even if i don't buy
πŸ›’πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦πŸ“¦
just see those can be fun
because i am able to buy too
see what i am able to buy is fun i think
if i don't have moneys then i wouldn't look at them from the begining and just feel
(´・Ο‰・`) ahhah
but now its fun to look at the things
but i feel lonely so i think im trying to have many things now i feel
so it is a bit dangerous hobby
but maybe okay
because money is exist for using
exchange it with what i like
dreamy tickets
but this penguin one is very cute
it is me and chichiko following my person
but we would go to another road and my person have to looking for us
maybe cannot catch me
because i would go many places if i find something interesting things
πŸ­πŸ§πŸ§πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ§
but i will follow my person most of the time or just will back to my person after those
but maybe i would be lost
(。´・Ο‰・)πŸ”Ž
🍭?(・Ο‰・`。) where are you
don't leave me alone