I watched humans who abusing animals 
I felt mixed feelings 
But I felt sad and almost cried 
I hate humans 
They are cruel
But me would be one of them
I will never have animals
Because I am not someone who can think about them more than myself in the end 
They will care about them whenever they want 
But they won't when they want and if the humans not want 
Then from the beginning they shouldn't have them
Why they have to be treated like that way by the goss humans 
I don't care the animals 
But I felt they are same with me
They cannot run from there 
There is no another place for them
Because the human have them
If I feel these everyday I didn't want them to make me 
From the beginning
There was me also felt something 
Like not only me 
When I see the poor animals 
But I felt sad to see 
Because it is really a sad life to be owners by such human 
When they don't know anything
Humans can do more things to them 
But those animals cannot notice what happening to them
There is so many animals who is abused now 
Right now too
How many animals are sad now 
But don't know what they are doing to them 
And they cannot live without such creature anymore
I'm scared to see the humans who laughing 
While they treat them so bad
Why 
Animals are more pure 
They don't have anything bad 
Babies and kiddos too
But adults would abuse them 
Who still doesn't know what is bad and good 
And destroy their life 
Make them unhappy 
Why they would make then
Please stop it 
I don't want to see anymore sad things 
I don't want to see cruel world 
I am very sad 
I cannot stop crying now 
I shouldn't have watched it 
I want to leave from this world 
This world is too bad world for me to live 
Which is helpless 
There is not my world 
Where I wished to live 
I wanted to live in a peace world until I die
Not see those scary creatures in my life 
Sad and cruel 
Anymore 
Then why about killers 
It is because they are a sad creature from the start 
But then the humans who abusing the animals have sad life?
This world is too sad world 
Helpless 
Cannot be helped 
I'm scared 
Only chichiko is not scary