But those humans are poor who can not have anybody even if they want anybody 
I don't think it would happens 
Because if they want somebody and if it was okay anybody and don't be picky 
Then all could have somebody 
Since there is tons of lonely one or who wants somebody always 
Everyone looking for something 
As like the song 
Forgot the name
Maybe "Sweet dreams"
I'm looking for good items 
Not a human
I'm just waiting 
I feel it's meaningless to looking for 
Maybe I just not have so much willpower to try so hard to find a good person by myself 
I think no one would be so good too even if I would try to looking for by myself 
I like a person who comes to me and accept 
It is the easy way to not have a troublesome human too 
I cannot find any creature who is wants to talk to by myself too 
Really cannot find I think 
When I saw their profile or ad, those made me sick or feel bad 
And they were like all same too 
And nothing serious that much for find a good person for themselves
And all have somebody already 
The most gross is married and still searching somebody and they saying want friends but only females or like that guys
I think they just should go to the hell
They are such liars
Say just looking for sex partner or sex friends 
If it was not, why they would care about the gender for the friends 
Such creeps 
Really disgusting 
So I feel only bad to see those things and I don't want to join to those worlds 
It is better to stay in my world and just see someone who knocked my world 
And then I would open the door if the person seems a good person or like someone who seems can be my person in the future
But I will not open and talk from the beginning who is really I cannot like at all from the beginning and I feel sure that it's not my person at all
I don't waste the time anymore for meaningless things even if I have a lot of free time 
It's better to feel lonely or sad or bad feelings all alone 
Someday if me was lucky enough, I can be with my person and feel happy and peace with my person 
If it won't happens, just have the death straight 
I don't regret to this my road at all 
I want to be happy 
And feel happy 
With my person.