Okay
But 
I hate the word 
Okay 
Sometimes I hate English 
There is no vsriousion vsriousion 
Vsriousion 
Vsriousion? 
Variousion 
Not sure how to say it 
But 
Yes 
Yup
Yeah
Ya
Mostly only those about yes
But there is many more in here
But maybe yeppie is there word or maybe just my language 
Now I chuchued to chichiko's check
Because she is pretty cute 
🐣🍥💋🐥
Sometimes I made her chuchu me too
But now I won't
Because my skin is dirty now 
By the facemask
It makes my face a bit oily I feel 
Which I hate 
But I keep do those because hope me be gooder or at least not be badder more and more and make it slowly 
The time I am getting too old 
If I care about those, I can keep be now's me more at least and slowly I would be more older and fugly 
But troublesome is true 
But not sure 
I just hate to feel oily but I don't hate care myself like that 
I shaved my arms and legs and armpit today 
I like feel none on the leg 
And then output skin lotion 
And wish there won't grow the hairs 
But sadly I would have hairs on the leg again
When they are started to growing, that time my leg is like hedgehog 🦔
I'm glad that I could remember this animal name 
It's hedgehog
Not headboad
Sometimes forget about it still too
I want to be cute and good 
(´・ω・`)sad that me cannot be 
Because of the base is already bad 
Even if I would care
It won't changes that much 
I wanted to be like s cute doll 
Maybe it was good if me was like chichiko too
Because she is the most lovely girl in the universe 
Everything is cute
Looks, heart, personality 
All are cute I think 
She is cute 
And be loved 
By me and mom
So very much 
I think she is a happy creature
I hope so
Because I always wished if she could feel happy with me 
Because I like chichiko so very mucho 🐥🤝🐣