It is creepy to think sad 
Before I have a kiddo 
But I rather cannot understand how other humans can have the kiddo so easily 
Also especially before they get married or make sure if the person is really the certain person who would be together with
Parents are very important for the kiddos 
But those humans wouldn't think about the kiddos
Just want, so they will have 
Like a toy they want
But kiddos are not toys 
It is same thing about pets too
I want those humans to think more and more and have those creatures only when they are sure about the things 
And have the strong mind that they will do their best for the creatures 
Because they wouldn't wanted to treat bad by the parents too 
Wanted a good care and love and no kiddos would want the parents to abandon them too 
Kiddos want to trust the parents 
They are seeing the parents more than the parents see 
I can never make my kiddo happy I know pretty well 
And me also cannot happy 
But if the kiddo would be with me forever it can be good 
But it never can be 
And t would be egoist thing
Because if I live normally, I would die earlier than the kiddo after all
So sad thing it is
Other parents think about those things 
And make the babies 
Have the animals
What the kiddos and animals should do when they leave the kiddos and animals alone 
And have nobody else who would take care of them
It is same situation with me
That is why I am sad to think these too
Because sometimes thought not wants mom to make me
But also thank to mom that I could feel a lot of happiness in my life too already
But when mom is cold or say something which would hurts me, I really have no place in this world more and I just feel so sad and lonely 
But mom wouldn't think about those so much for me
I don't want to be like mom