My grandma is too kind to this hikineet still 
πŸ’©
She gave me okozukai 
It's been a long time but I didn't expect she would give me again since she needs money for her life 
Somehow she saves some coins for me and when it got a lot, she gives me
Even she has not rich life 
Need moneys for herself 
I don't know why
But I know why 
Maybe because me is cute yupimaru to grandma 🐹✨
I don't do anything to her so much 
I just share my sweets and so on with them sometimes 
I will get something for grandma and grandpa today 
Their favourite foods 
I thank to grandma (bow)🐹🍌
Mom said that we can back home with the money by the taxie 
But I pretended to sleeping πŸΉπŸ’€
But maybe it would happens
Since I don't want to ride in so crowded bus again (´・n・`)
So maybe half moneys I can pay for it 
And mom should pay half too πŸ’©kiddo not have to pay to such borin thing (´・Ο‰・`)it is the most borin thing 
But I really hate the bus with crowed
I thought I would do that day 
Maybe like Indian bus 
I want to go back home by walk rather 
But mom cnsnot walk so long I think
🚌 But we'll go by the bus 
Now waiting 🚌