i think everything comes to me which i said or think or something really
because i saw this in the store now


right after write about the chocolate doughnuts and ate
really like this happens a lot to me
this store is random and not know what kind of items appear
and then appared
i try to get good items from there and sell it in a good price is my work in yupimaru shop ⛄/✨
i like neopets
i can play alone on there always
but i like to be shop person and see something sold out in there too
and earn the np and get the items which i want and make my garalie there
i want to play with my person someday on there
and want to give a lot of items that want to give ⛄πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ’•
there is many cute items
i like collecting stamps there too
and collecting all
i want all items if i can
me will be a big collector in there someday
as like psn trophies
i should collect trophies too
while waiting for my person