My not good health helps me to not feel too much lonely recently
Because it automatically makes me think, I should focus on feel relax, peace 
More than feel anxiety and worry 
Because I cannot have those things that much anymore 
Since I would have the breath problems suddenly or be like a panic 
Or just my heart is not good
I don't know what happening in my body very well
But I feel it is not like before's 
And want to avoid everything which would makes my heart feels bad 
I really cannot be normal when I feel those 
Cannot breath, cannot swallow water, even the spits 
It is just a scary feelings 
Sometimes happens to me and it scares me still 
Because it's very scary when I don't know how to swallow the spits 
And what it is 
Like something choking my neck 
But there is still nose 
Noseholes 
I can breath from there 
Sometimes forget about it 
So I would get a panic when I cannot breath and swallow the spits very well 
I need to be calm and help myself
Because there is only me who can help it 
Involved with a human makes those happens a lot 
So it is also my problem that I cannot involved with somebody so easily 
Just read their words makes me like that 
Very stressful thing for me 
I cannot have any person who I can feel peace in me 
Nobody helped me to feel those and made my anxiety a lot in the end 
When I am sleeping, I don't have to feel those 
So want to keep sleeping if I can 
But I cannot 
(´・Ο‰・`) I hate my body