I want to tell you
Don't kill 
Anybody 
Even if you feel anger and hatred, sad, pain in you
Never kill anybody in the real world
Even if somebody push you 
Push you to the corner and go through there 
Never kill them 
Even if they would hurt you
Never kill them 
Even if they would hit you 
Never kill them 
Even if they would hurt you so much
Never kill them
You don't have to be same with them 
This world is just not worth to you
It is better to leave from the world 
This world is just for only those humans 
So they can stay alive 
Someone like me and you, just would die
And they would laugh at us
And tell us
Loser
I know those 
But they live in so sad world 
Where they can be that and live 
It is better to leave from such a world 
Which is not worth for us
Someone like me and you 
Cannot keep live in this world well 
Don't kill anybody
Because I don't want you to have a hurt and pain in your heart 

I want to tell this to the humans who would do those things today 

I wanted Jason to tell this before he would do something too
And not wanted him to live in the sad world with the humans who is very sad creatures 
They cannot live good 
Already enough
Even if we don't do any revenge to such creatures 
Live with a good heart is worth 
Not forget the warm feelings in the heart 
Even if I would feel cold to everything
I still can feel warm in this world 
But I cannot feel it alone in the end 
So I know why they would reach to the place very well
Nobody gave them warm from their heart 
Nobody can feels warm 
If they cannot feel the person's good heart 
There is a creature who is able to let feel it from their heart to another 
But also there is a creature who is not able to let feel those to another 
Because of their rotten heart