There is something always gives me a light
If there was something which would gives me a deep despair
It means there is a deep light 
So much sadness and suffer 
It means there is so much happiness and peace 
Bad things won't be forever as well 
What I need is live now 
I don't live in so much bad place now 
But when I would think the bad happens, often those thoughts stamp me to the ground and I cannot stand up very well 
Because of a lot of fears 
But even if I would feel those and think, I cannot do anything now 
So it's bad to think 
It just makes my fears big 
And cannot enjoy anything 
Even if there is something happiness or joy things in front of me
I cannot see those 
If those fears covering me so much 
What I know is I had today is not normal 
I feel the death is very close to me always 
My death is not the fears so much 
Around me 
The death of around me 
It is my fears 
But I don't want to die with pains too 
I'd I would die 
At least wanted to have a peace death if I could select the way of my end 
I never can know
Why there is the live 
If there is the end
I don't like it 
Many humans died today
Even if they had a lot of hope 
By a sick, by an accident and so on 
And someone like me still alive 
Life is very unfair 
So very cruel from the beginning
I want to die next to my person 
It is my happiness to meet to my person 
Just know there is like that person 
And it is enough for me 
Even if I cannot do anything or see or something 
I think it's enough 
I don't regret anything 
I always feel I lived enough 
28 is too long 
In the old age, it is not normal to live until 28 too
Many starved and lost the life when they were younger 
I lived so long 
This is not a normal thing that I have the number 28 
Live today is miracle thing for me 
If I could keep having this thoughts, maybe I can treat my life more good a bit 
Sometimes just breathing is hard thing for me 
Because of the anxiety and so on I think 
So I can know 
Breathing normally is not a normal thing 
Walking with two legs is not a normal thing too 
Because there is many who cannot walk with the two legs in this world 
Nothing is normal 
All are miracle thing what happening in this world 
Have the tomorrow too 
It never can be normal to have the tomorrow
But I had today too 
But I don't want to live like this is true 
Because I am afraid of something everyday 
But what I think before sleep is 
I could survive today too