I drank banana miuk shake instead of vegetables juice 
I made toast for mom 
But I put too much garlic and it be for dracura πŸ§›‍♂️
I could make warabimochi very well it seems 
And I cutted them into a cube shape 
And gave it to mom and grandparents 
And me too
Mine was few than them
Because thought it's too sweet
But when I eat with kinako, it was not so too sweet and it was tasty 
I hope my tummy be flat soon 
I like see my body in the mirror when I'm awake 
Because it is less fat always 
When I am awake 
But when start to eat, it would back to be normal and I hate it 
(´・Ο‰・`)
But someday I would see somewhat ideal me about tummy 
No meats on there 
I want the day 
I will do exercise later today too 
And need to go to the post in the night 
I'm glad something sold today 
When I wished something sold before sleep actually 🐹✨