I don't want her to see anything in this world 
And be like me 
Not want she to see scary thing
Not want she to meet to someone who'd hurt her any piece of bit 
She knows only good and cute and lovely world 
Not know bad and dark and scary world 
She is very beautiful creature in this world 
I want to protect chichiko from those always 
I don't want her to feel and have same like me in this world 
It is very hurts to imagine 
She crying because of this world 
And bad and scary things 
She will never see it 
She will never meet to anybody bad creatures in her life 
She knows only the good animals friends and many frogs and so on and me and mom 
But wont shoe mom so much too
Me is not good creature
But me is not a creature who would try to hurt chichiko and show scary things 
But she watches same things with me nowadays on the screen 
I need to be careful to not show gross things 
Me not want to see too
When she watching papperpig or like that cartoons, she seems happy 
But also comedian talk is funny too 
So I watching it with her 
And cool musics is okay 
Jason killing sense is okay 
But only me 
She will close the eye balls that time 
🐣✊🏻⛄✊🏻.  πŸ“Ί
I don't feel bad to see Jason killing he gross meat balls 
But I cannot watch those things often 
When I feel so very bad and lonely or like that time, it's good to see those things for me 
And calm down 
Thank you helping me Jason 
Chichiko is good creature
You'd like chichiko ⛄🐣✨
You'd never want to kill her for sure 
Because she has any piece of bad thing or bad mind and so on 
Just cute and cute and lovely is chichiko ⛄🐣✨
Jason has a good heart more than any other human beings too I know pretty well
That's why I like Jason 
Jason is very kind more than other humans too 
But no one can be better than my person 
My person has really a good heart 
I love it already in me ⛄πŸ’–