Added the frogs I got some days ago
They are all my frog companions 
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
I wanted there to be only frogs
But I just have no space to put the others on 
So still there is messy 
I think I will remove the pumpkin and ghost corner 
I hate that I have to hate them 
But not hate 
Just I feel bad and hurts to see them now 
I like pumpkins and ghosts 
But someone is who I don't like who I had a image of a pumpkin 
I think I shouldn't do this in my head
But the image creates automatically and that person was a pumpkin 
Shouldn't link the things with a human 
But it is difficult thing too
Because something links always in my head 
But maybe I can remove the image someday from the brain 
I don't want to not like to see the pumpkins and the ghosts 
Because I liked them a lot 
And I liked Halloween too 
But there is me, who avoiding to see them 
Because I feel hurts in me 
I'm sad about it 
Also have to have bad feelings towards to the pumpkins too even they are not bad 
So I don't want to hate 
But difficult now
Maybe I can like them again someday and not have to feel bad 
I want the day 
What my person would be 
The image of the person 
I cannot image yet
Because I don't know about my person yet 
I everyday wished if I could know 
Where my person lives in, how old the person is, what the person doing everyday
I want to know those at least 
And wait for the person 
But I can image a little bit 
Just how the person is 
I can see a kind smile 
And me not have to be scared 
And the smile is not a fake too
Natural and very lovely smile my person have 
It is what I know already 
I like see my person's smile