I talked alone a lot in the shower 
It is about my person 
I wanted to write all in here 
But I already talked a lot in my brain in there 
One thing I thought was I wanted to meet to my person until 30 years old
Because I want to have a lot of time and memories with my person quickly before die 
I want a long time with my person
Not want alone time so long 
It's enough for me 
I will be 30 next year?
But almost 2 years later 
Because my birthday is December 
I cannot believe it actually
Because nothing changed since 16 years old I think 
But that is sad that I couldn't spend the time with my person from those time too 
I wished me could spend the time with my person since me was a baby 
And until the end 
I cannot change anything even me would be 60 years old
Me is this 
Just changes others reactions to me
Me will be just retarded to others when I be more old and me was this
But I think me is this 
Because it's me 
Maybe age really not matter
But I think I cannot live until 100
So I wanted to spend the time with my person from the earlier time 
And feel happy a lot 
I am sad that I cannot do 
Even if I want to 
Wish to
Hope to
But I shouldn't throw this hope 
Because I am still alive today 
I think all have a hope 
If they are still alive 
And not kill themselves 
Someone who does really no hope
I think they would die 
But someone who still alive, there is still a hope 
Even if it is very small like a noseball level 
And something could make the hope more big 
And they can stand and live strong 
Humans always looking for something in their life 
And forgetting something in their life