when i try to listen to linkin park songs with the headphone, i feel very bad 
because it is too high for my ears and something makes my inside strange and some problems happens (´・Ο‰・`)
it is good from the speaker though
but i listened to three days grace songs 
and they cheered me up
they saying something positive things in the song 
and i feel i am cheered up by those words 
like never too late 
i almost get some sudden axniety
but need to tell myself i am okay
and control myself
i sill like this song
and miracle music video that they are singing normally in the music video
i always thought why they would want to wear off the clothes 
i think those actions would make the person's value very low 
but maybe those musicians and those kind of creatures never would be somebody's in the end and maybe for all 
Their existence is for many creatures 
when they are in the place
so maybe because of that, they would be like that 
i never can get interested in those creatures 
so i never can like musicians and so on too
but if they were someone who really not have any feelings to any creatures and think the fans are just maggots 
then maybe it is not so bad thing 
but i would wish those fans to die if my person was like that popular person
i don't like popular person 
because always have to feel anxiety with the person i think
even if they are someone who wouldn't feel anything to those fans and so on
i just imagined those things and it was nearly impossible thing to be with such person
but someone who won't show their face and so on and be popular in another way, like their creations, the arts and so on
maybe it might be okay thing 
but i think i still want those fans to die 
so maybe after all bad
i don't like popular humans 
i want my person to be a hermit 
as like me
nobody can finds me in this world 
me is always in this room or when i go outside always with mom 
i like look at the fruits corner and the vegetable corner and tapioka corner and bread corner
i don't look at sweets corner so much even if i would go to the store recently 
but even if i would look, i have a strong mind that not get from there 
i still have some in my room
but still not eat them so much too
because me is good 
u・`)✨