I always wakeup at same time nowadays 
But this hair treatment
I feel it was Meaningless
Because my hair is exploded 
πŸ™(´・Ο‰・`)πŸ™
I like when there is the notification that somebody sold something in my shop when I'm awake
And if it was something good price thing, my glad feelings are up 
But not sure if they would buy it or not yet 
Because that person just asked me if there is still the items and want 
5 hours ago
And now I answered
It is dragon quest keychain set
There is always otakkies who would want those kind of things and I like it 
Thank you otakkies 
(´・Ο‰・`)
       πŸ€²πŸ»
I don't know cannot find the emoji 
Praying emoji 
Got
Praying πŸ™
Well maybe it is okay 
(´・Ο‰・`)
       πŸ€²πŸ»
I'm looking forward mom back home today 
Because she will back with fish burger
(´・Ο‰・`)
       πŸ€²πŸ»πŸ”thank you mom