But that hitman 
If I could know how to play, it was a good feel game 
Maybe like payday 
But I can play only the one season for free and if I want, I have to buy 
But I won't 
But if it would be cheaper, I would
For trophies πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
I can only keep collecting trophies
But I don't want to play gal games 
But it is really good boost games 
But I try to not do those recently
I need to buy and sell and buy and sell so hard 
If I would do that 
Also panicking with the walkthrough websites too
But I want all the games which I can boost the trophies and thought me could go to high rank 
But if I didn't play that much, already my rank go down and many became more insane 
I think Sony should give something to high rank humans 
But they are cheating mostly
Because won't play alone 
Also not buy too
They use some another way and playing games I think 
Means if they had moneys, they can be the winner 
Such cheatful world